Monday, October 6, 2014

My Brother’s Keeper Community Challenge


Greetings,

It is with great pleasure to answer the call and accept the challenge issued by President Barack Obama under the My Brother's Keeper Initiative.

As a longstanding advocate, training & service provider to those working to better themselves, and a concerned citizen in the Kansas community on issues these men & boys face, it is refreshing to see what we have been working so hard on; for so long, becoming a focal point at the highest level of government. 

As the Chief Executive Officer of IBSA, Inc., a nonprofit organization, I pledge to utilize the organization I administer and my personal time & talents to assist in any capacity possible that helps build and execute a plan to accomplish as many of the My Brother's Keeper goals listed. Let this communication stand as our agency's public acceptance to the challenge and my personal commitment to such a just cause.

Below is the information requested on the Lay the Groundwork for an MBK Community blueprint.


Point of Contact: 
Lazone Grays, Jr


--
IBSA, Inc.
President/CEO
629 SE Quincy, Suite 102, 
Topeka, KS 66603-3921
785.422.0761 (Topeka)
913.735.4272 (KC Metro) 

No comments:

Followers

Locate funding for your agency program or event.

Blog Archive

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz